Turning kinesiology into kin-easy-ology
Integrated Healing, developed by Mathilda van Dyk and Nic Oliver, combines the many benefits of NLP and Life Coaching with kinesiology to produce a simple but profound approach to kinesiology. Their background includes psychology, physiology, NLP, life coaching and training. Therefore you can look forward to workshops that are fascinating, stimulating and fun.
Having spent the last 20 years writing and running training courses, as well as attending over 70 kineslogy courses, they wanted to focus on the issues that most kinesiologies don’t address such as Self-Sabotage Programmes, Survival programmes, Inner Child Healing, Soul Integration, Deep Level Neurological Switching, Clearing the Impact of Negative Amygdala Memories and many others.
For the newly qualified kinesiologist: Integrated Healing will instil confidence by adding structure, safety, flow and depth to your balances as well as giving you a wide range of tools for your ‘tool kit’.
For the experienced kinesiologist: One of the benefits of the Integrated Healing approach is that nothing you have learned is redundant, as the Healing Pathways Protocol will be a powerful add-on, rather than a replacement, for what you already do. Many experienced practitioners have switched to using IH as the basis for all their balances, using their existing tools and modalities within the simple and safe, yet extremely powerful, framework of the IH structure to ensure deep and long-lasting balances.
Here is a summary of some of the benefits:
– Integrated Healing (IH) is a completely Holographic System, addressing the ‘total Being’;
– IH does away with the need for Hip-and-Jaw stacking;
– IH takes away the ‘what to do next’ worry by being guided by the wisdom of the client’s body;
– IH uses simple protocols to deal with difficult issues like Self-Sabotage & Deep Level Neurological Switching;
– IH integrates the healing on every dimension of the client’s being;
– IH includes built-in safety tests that prevent healing crises;
– IH incorporates the ‘tools for change’ used in Neuro-Linguistic Programming to:
- Ensure that the client creates a clearly defined outcome
- Confirm that the client ‘Chooses’ and ‘Owns’ their new healed state;
- Expose any secondary gain programs that may hinder the client’s healing;
- Fill the ‘void’ that may be left by clearing redundant programs;
- Test and reinforce the client’s ‘Knowing and Believing’ that healing has taken place.
The process is therefore very different from most kinesiologies.